Things to do in San Jose
Our fabulous location in Downtown San Jose allows you to explore our amazing city, and the surrounding areas. View our list of things to do in San Jose.
- Santana Row - Shop until you drop! Shop, dine and enjoy the ambiance of Santana Row. This high end outdoor mall offers trendy boutique shopping, fabulous dining options, and a fun environment to meet up with friends!
- Downtown San Jose - Explore the San Jose Downtown area- its right in your back yard. With a variety of museums, restaurants and historic venues, you could spend days wandering the streets. Plus, it’s all within walking distance of the hotel.
- Santa Clara University - Home of the Santa Clara Broncos! This beautiful Jesuit campus is perfect for a walk in the sunshine. It is the oldest operating institution of higher learning in the state of California. Stroll through the old architecture or catch an athletic event! It’s just 10 minutes from downtown San Jose.
- Sonoma County- Wine Country - Take the day and go for a drive to Sonoma County- just 2 hours from San Jose. Experience wine in one of California’s best wine regions.
- Winchester Mystery House - Take a tour through the haunted Winchester House. This 160 bedroom home is the former home of Sarah Winchester, who believed that she would not be disturbed by ghosts if she kept her house under construction at all times. Experience this haunted mansion with your family.
- Raging Waters - Soak up the sun at Raging Waters water theme park! The park is located in Lake Cunningham Park, near Eastridge Mall. Bring the family- this outing is perfect for you and your kids.
- The Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Show - Laugh a little while you solve the mystery! This entertaining 4-course-meal is perfect for you and your significant other.
- San Jose Museum of Art - Be sure to stop by the award-winning Museum of Art- in Downtown San Jose! See the interesting artistic talent of 20th and 21st century West Coast artists. The exhibits in the museum are constantly changing, so if you have been once, don’t miss a different showcase!
- Spartan Stadium - Cheer on your team at a sporting event! Spartan Stadium is home of the San Jose Spartans athletic teams- football and soccer teams. The stadium is the former home of the professional soccer team- the San Jose Earthquakes.
- San Jose Flea Market - You can’t miss it. It’s the largest open air flea market in the United States- and has over 4 million visitors each year! Shop for fresh produce, collectibles, jewelry, clothing and toys among other things. The market is located in the heart of the Silicon Valley.